Monday, December 15, 2014

Nail Polish Haul (Color Mates & Milani)

So I am a nail polish addict. I am obsessed!! I am always looking for quality polish and wonderful vibrant colors and if I can find a bargain then all the better.  I recently went to my local Dollar Tree and found some beautiful nail polish.  Two brands that are great, Color Mates and Milani.

Color Mates Polish
 
I have seen these Color Mates in Dollar Tree many times, then I didn't see them for a while. Then I saw a couple of post on Instagram and saw how pigmented and pretty they were.  Well, I decided to pick one up. I painted my nails an it was decided. Yes, I need these in my life.  I went back and hauled as many colors as I could.

 
Milani Polish

 

1 comment:

  1. Colormates in a good brand. I also just hauled a bunch of nail polish from the Dollar Tree. Great finds. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete