Monday, January 5, 2015

Simply Shea Hair Products

Have you all checked out the hair products at Dollar Tree? I knew that Dollar Tree had hair products, but nothing that grabbed me.
Now it seems that Dollar Tree is beginning to cater to all hair types. I am African American and I have Natural hair. I often would pick up some VO5 conditioner, and that's about it. Well this week when I went I finally found  this.

Simply Shea Hair Products for Natural or Relaxed Hair. 
 I have seen ladies post these products on Instagram, but have never seen them at my Dollar Tree, until this week.  Yay! 
So I picked everything that I saw. I was able to get the Deep Moisture Shampoo, Deep Conditioner & Co-Wash, Leave-in Conditioner, Curl Stretch Cream, & the Curl Defining Gel. 

I tried them out this weekend, and I'm sold. These products left my hair clean, soft, with super defined curls. 

See my demo using the product in video below.


1 comment:

  1. I can't see the video here. Can you post a link to it? :)

    ReplyDelete