Saturday, February 28, 2015

NYC Cosmetics

So this week at Dollar Tree it was all about Beauty Huni! I found so many awesome cosmetic products. Hopefully you all have checked out my YouTube channel so you don't miss any $1 deals.

I found tons of NYC cosmetics and I feel like I have a new little lippie collection. So here's what I found. 

NYC Ultra Last Lipwear Lipsticks, which claims to give you incredible color with real staying power.  They also contain Vitamin E for conditioning, which is a plus. These lipsticks are also very popular amongst you DollarTreeDolls.  So after seeing so many of you haul these I picked some up too.

I was able get these 2in1 lippies too.
 also 
The next thing I picked were some of the NYC Liquid Lipshine Lip glosses

I am advising you ladies to go and check out your Dollar Tree if you are interested in trying some of these NYC cosmetics. 

Thanks for stopping by. Smooches!

2 comments:

  1. I got in on the NYC Liquid Lipshine Lip glosses. I love them. They smell good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely. I got all those lip glosses as well. nice swatches.

    ReplyDelete